Sunday 27 February 2022

Kaggle

 Today I used Kaggle to log my work. It taught me how to use basic python and understand some basic coding language. I learned examples such as "sns.lineplot, .head, .tail, highlighting a specific subset in a group of data, and checking my answers. I found doing this quite hard as I have no experience in coding and frequently had to use the hints to help my answers. However, I am happy that I have begun to learn Python as it has been an objective of mine from a while ago. I think that the interactive nature of this website will help me consolidate my knowledge and learn even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Machine Learning

Today I learnt about decision trees. Decision trees are algorithms that classify things according to their features. To train the machine, a...