Sunday 20 February 2022

Bo Yun's Covid-19 Types of Graphs and Analysis

During my time exploring Tableau Public, I decided to investigate various aspects regarding to the Covid-19 disease.

For my first graph, I recorded the death count, the increase of deaths, and the number of patients who need intensive care units (ICU) due to Covid-19. The format of the graph is a bar graph with the maximum amount is represented by a circle.

For my second graph, I took the data of death count and its increase, and I plotted it onto a line and bar graph to see their comparision. Also, I wanted to experiment with the various available formats given to me so I tried to mix a line and bar graph together to see the data from a different perspective.

For my third graph, I decided to take the data from various aspects of hospitalized patients and compare them against each other during 2020 and 2021 with a bar graph.


This final graph represents the number of positive and negative results in 2020 and compared it to 2021 with a bubble chart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Machine Learning

Today I learnt about decision trees. Decision trees are algorithms that classify things according to their features. To train the machine, a...